Shaare Tefila is an egalitarian congregation, affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism and The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, which encourages member participation in a variety of activities and where individuals of diverse backgrounds and levels of observance are accepted and valued. We build on our heritage by strengthening our connections to Jewish life through worship, education, and community.
Check out these upcoming events at Shaare Tefila…
- May 21 – last Tot Shabbat (10:30am-11:15am) and Family service (10am-11:30am) of the year
- June 3 – 6pm service, BBQ dinner and installation of new congregation officers and board members and Sisterhood officers
- Sign Language interpretation is provided on the last shabbat morning of the month.
- We Support Israel. Stand Strong For Israel. – Click here for more information.
- Click here to view our Survivor Stories from the Holocaust Survivor Cookbook Shabbat Dinner program.