Shaare Tefila is an egalitarian congregation, affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism and The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, which encourages member participation in a variety of activities and where individuals of diverse backgrounds and levels of observance are accepted and valued. We build on our heritage by strengthening our connections to Jewish life through worship, education, and community. Check out these upcoming events at Shaare Tefila…
- Next Family Service – Shabbat morning April 18 – Torah study at 9am; Family Service 10am-11:30am; Tot Shabbat 10:30am-11:15am – family service features an abridged service, much singing and student participation!
- Sign Language interpretation is provided on the last shabbat morning of the month.
- We Support Israel. Stand Strong For Israel. – Click here for more information.
- Shabbat Alive – 6:30pm Friday evening instrumental service: April 24 and June 5
- Click here to view our Survivor Stories from the Holocaust Survivor Cookbook Shabbat Dinner program.