Shaare Tefila is an egalitarian congregation, affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism and The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, which encourages member participation in a variety of activities and where individuals of diverse backgrounds and levels of observance are accepted and valued. We build on our heritage by strengthening our connections to Jewish life through worship, education, and community. Check out these upcoming events at Shaare Tefila…
- Adopt a Highway – Meet at Shaare Tefila, Sunday June 22 9:45 a.m.
- There will be no morning minyan on June 29, June 30 and July 3
- Stay tuned for the spring schedule of Taste of Shabbat in Song, Taste of Shabbat in Study, Shabbat Alive! instrumental service services
- Shabbat Alive – TBD 6:00 p.m. nosh 6:30 service
- Click here to view our Survivor Stories from the Holocaust Survivor Cookbook Shabbat Dinner program.