Shaare Tefila is an egalitarian congregation, affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism and The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, which encourages member participation in a variety of activities and where individuals of diverse backgrounds and levels of observance are accepted and valued. We build on our heritage by strengthening our connections to Jewish life through worship, education, and community. Check out these upcoming events at Shaare Tefila…
- Kadima Saturday Night Live, (A night of fun for Jewish 6th-8th graders), at B’nai Israel Congregation in Rockville, MD on Saturday, January 10th from 7:30 – 10:00 PM. Click here for more information
- Rescheduled – Heart, Mind, Body and Soul Wellness Series, Eight-part series begins on Tuesday Evening, January 13th, 7 pm. Click here for more information.
- Youth Groups: Bonim, Machar & Kadima Snow Tubing Adventure, Monday, January 19th, 2015. Click here for more information.
- Shaare Tefila’s Fourth Annual “Night of Sweet Laughter” COMEDY NIGHT!!, Saturday, January 31, 2015 8 pm show Click here for more information.
- Sign Language interpretation is provided on the 4th shabbat morning of the month.
- We Support Israel. Stand Strong For Israel. – Click here for more information.
- Stay tuned for the spring schedule of Taste of Shabbat in Song, Taste of Shabbat in Study, Shabbat Alive! instrumental service services
- Shabbat Alive – TBD 6:00 p.m. nosh 6:30 service
- Click here to view our Survivor Stories from the Holocaust Survivor Cookbook Shabbat Dinner program.